About our Roses
Our Roses are gorgeous rose buds with many different colors, approximately 2" deep and 1" wide and are set on a 12" stem. Each petal is individually cut from birch wood shavings and handcrafted to form a beautiful, life-like rose that will retain its vibrant, fresh appearance indefinitely. With a wisp of baby’s breath, the clear cello sleeve tied with a coordinated ribbon completes the classic look of the bouquet. The flexible stems are easily arranged, and of course there are no thorns.
See our colour chart
Small single rosebuds are so beautiful and lifelike; you must touch them to make sure they are made of wood. These unique roses are 13.5 inches long with the buds measuring 2 inches by 1.5 inches wide. We also carry half open roses and will order full open or bulk roses on request.
All of our roses are, in their natural state, unscented (so as not affect anyone with allergies). You can order a Rose Scent Spritzer to mist the buds. For that personal touch, mist the roses with your favorite perfume, cologne or put them in a vase or canister of your choice to let the stems absorb the oil and let off the scent coming through the roses. Our roses can be cleaned easily with a gentle blow from your hair dryer. Keep them out of direct sunlight and in high humidity and they will continue to delight for years. They are designed for indoor use.
Why Wooden Roses
- They are normally less expensive & you get more for your money.
- They will not wilt due to weather conditions on your wedding day.
- You can have the flowers set up for the ceremony & reception in advance too. No need to rush the day of the wedding!
- Your family & friends can take home the table arragements & keep them forever as a reminder of your special day.
- Silks and artificials have become so advanced that its hard to tell the difference. We love it when our brides tell us that their guests thought the flowers were real!
- You can preview your wedding flowers before the wedding day, giving you peace of mind to focus on other projects.
- They would be available for a photo shoot if you were having the wedding photographs taken some time before the wedding.
- Permanent flowers are more affordable than fresh flowers. You can keep them forever, saving on preservation costs.
- They travel well when being shipped and are especially ideal for destination weddings.
- They won't wilt during the ceremony or soil your beautiful gown.
- They are always in season.
- They are lighter and more comforatble to hold and they won't aggravate your allergies.
- They are just as beautiful as fresh flowers.